Monday, July 22, 2013

Fountain Meditation Part 3

Finally. Right. The last part of the meditation. This one is a tad bit more tricky for us newbies then for those who have been practicing for a while. 

Do the first two parts. Do not zip yourself up when you have completed part 2 of the meditation.We are going to continue.

When you have all the chakra balls (flowers, or spirals) spinning or open, let their colors flow into each other, like a giant, colorful waterfall or fountain. Hence the name the fountain meditation :)

When you have finished and feel satisfied then imagine a big zipper about the length of your body. To close up all your chakra centers, never leave them open. As before count down from ten to one. At one open your eyes and instruct yourself awake. That is it, it is done.

I hope you enjoyed doing this meditation. I know when I first did it I had a few problems. But I kept working at it and it never fails me. Use it for whatever purpose. It is a good way to ground and center. You can use it as a way to balance you chakra centers. This meditation is also good for children as well. 

If none of this meditation worked for you then go back to my previous post " Do meditations work". I list a few things that may keep a meditation from working. Take your time and trust yourself. Until next time! Farewell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment